An Ami in Berlin

An Ami is an affectionate nickname for "American." "The Amis" are "The Americans." Since most of my German friends grew up on the "other" side of the wall, I am their "Ami" friend. I'm also mom to Timothy, David and Becca, and wife and friend to Tim.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Almost 24 Years!

In just 13 days we will have been married 24 years! How blessed we are. Here we are sharing our new chair from Blaire, a goodbye gift, since she is going back to the U.S. (sniff, sniff) That and the cool painting Tim's sister Bonnie gave us necessitated repainting and rearranging our family room. The other 3 walls are a yellow with a tinge of green, and we're waiting for Tammie to paint something cool to hang on the long wall by the table. But this corner is a great spot to snuggle!

2 Comments:

Blogger CuzNuz Ruth said...

Ah, it is good to see you so relaxed. What a thoughtful gift. And what a fun day exploring the city. It appears you even had a nice day to do so. Love you.

7:22 PM  
Blogger RCO said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Well at lease it's almost here.

I like the pictures. I had a nice conversation with Timothy the other day. It sounds to me like he is going to make it!!

Love to all,
You know who ;o)

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home